Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Look 003 - Golden Gatcha at the Arcade

The Arcade’s third Gacha Event runs from March 1st to March 31st, 2013. Fighting the opening day crowds and lag, here is a dress and sunglasses I scored by one of my favorite designers, Sissy Pessoa of  Baiastice. I was lucky to get a rare dress on the first try! I ended up with several pairs of the sunglasses, two of which are shown here. These sunglasses come with both transparent and opaque lenses. I have added some nice things frm my inventory to complete the look.

Baiastice - Bibbe Dress (Arcade Gatcha) - sequins gold/black (rare)
Gos - Grace Sandals - gold
Chic Zafari - Couture Clutch - spiked leather
Baiastice - Candy Shades  (Arcade Gatcha) - midnight/gold, transparent
 
La Malvada Mujer - eye makeup - oroLiquido #1
Meghindo's - lips - Eva - brown, dark
Finesmith - nails - Golden
Jewelry by Jake - bracelet, part of Zoe collection - gold and onyx


Vanity Hair - Love After War - nova
Baiastice - Candy Shades  (Arcade Gatcha) - golden/cappucino, transparent


Photograph background - Ionic - dwelling - a separate reality
Poses - Morphine